Dispute Transaction

To dispute a transaction, please download and complete the Dispute Form.

If you wish to dispute a transaction on your card account, you should always first try to resolve your dispute with the merchant. If that doesn't work, click here to download a Cardholder Dispute Form.

Please sign and complete this form then send it to us using the email address below. For faster resolution of your claim we encourage you to email or respond to emails with this information. Email responses will link your documentation back to your case if one has already been opened. You can also mail or fax if you don’t have an email account.

ATTN: Cardholder Dispute Services:
10615 Professional Circle, Ste 102
Reno, NV 89521
Fax: 1-623-399-1301
Email: dispute.support@bhnetwork.com

Please send us your form, along with all supporting documentation, as soon as possible. We need to receive it within 60 days of the date of the disputed transaction(s).

For any questions please contact the number on the back of your card.

For your convenience, we have provided some common dispute reasons and definitions below.

Click on the button below to download a Cardholder Dispute Form.


Dispute Type Description
You were charged for the same transaction twice. Your card account was charged for the same transaction twice.
You are expecting a credit. You never received a credit for merchandise and/or service. You may be asked to provide a credit slip and/or proof of return. Note: A merchant has 30 days from the date of return to post a credit to your card account.
You were charged for a cancelled transaction. You cancelled a reservation, transaction, or recurring transaction and your card account has been charged. No credits have been applied. Note: A cancelled recurring transaction may only be disputed if it has posted to your card account after the cancellation date.
You haven't received service/merchandise. You ordered a service or merchandise that was never rendered/delivered, but your card account was charged.
You received time/date sensitive service/merchandise too late. You ordered a service or merchandise for a specific time/date and it was delivered after that time/date, which was too late for its intended purpose.
You were overcharged. The charge on your card account is higher than the amount shown on your sales receipt. Note: For disputes related to foreign currency conversion, please choose the "Other" dispute type below.
You are dissatisfied with the quality of the service or merchandise. You are dissatisfied with the quality of the service or merchandise received. Note: You may be required to provide supporting documentation as to the nature of the quality of the service or merchandise.
You paid for the service or merchandise by other means. You used your Prepaid Card account as a guarantee and subsequently used another form of payment, but your Prepaid Card account was charged. Note: You may be required to provide supporting documentation to show your other means of payment.
You never authorized the charge. You are confident there are charges on your card account that you, an additional cardholder or authorized user, did not authorize. Note: Business establishments may use their corporate name and/or address, which can be different from their public name and/or address.
Other For all other dispute types.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my replacement card? Card replacements may take 7-10 business days, from the date it was replaced, to be received.
What do I do if there is a pending transaction? Pending transactions can take up to 10 days to process. We highly recommend to check your transaction history online to confirm the transaction(s) have posted or are no longer reflected on your account after this time frame. We cannot assist you unless a transaction has posted.
What if a transaction has posted to your account but was declined at the merchant? You must attempt to resolve with the merchant directly. If the merchant is not able to resolve the issue for you, you may file a dispute by downloading a dispute form and following the instructions on how to submit a complete form from the dispute transactions section of this site. You may also contact customer service for assistance.